The Audit module displays logs associated with certain user activities and system events. App-specific logs can be found with the menu of options for each app. To view the System Audit Logs, use the navigation menu to go to Account > Audit.
The following columns are displayed for each log entry:
– Login: Shows when a user has logged in.
– Logout: Shows when a user has logged out.
– Login Failed: Shows when the user’s login failed due to invalid password.
– Password Reset: Shows when the user requested for password reset.
– Multi-Factor Auth: Shows when Two-factor authentication is enabled or disabled by any user.
Use the search field to search the logs for specific entries. To filter the audit logs, click the Filter button to display the Filter by menu.
From the Filter by dropdown menu, select from the available options.
– Login failed
– Password Reset
– Multi-Factor Auth